- Senior VP & Chief Operating Officer, Harvard Development Inc.
- Vice President of the 1995 Grey Cup Committee
- Executive Vice president to the 2005 Canada Summer Games.
- Co-Founder and Director of One Life Makes A Difference
- Red Cross Humanitarian Award in 2009
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame Chairman of the Board
- Frank Germann Alumnus Volunteer of the Year in 2005
- Athol Murray College Medal of Honour in 2007
Graduated 1971, 2 Years ND Arts Program
Bachelors of Arts University of Ottawa
Prince Albert, SK
“My experience at Notre Dame fostered the essential skills, values and work ethic I needed to successfully complete university studies and, years later, still translates into my business career and community involvement. Living on campus was both memorable and meaningful; I had the opportunity to build strong, respectful and trusting relationships. Most importantly, Notre Dame instilled personal character. In the classroom and in sport Notre Dame taught me how to make well informed decisions, understand the importance of being flexible, and most importantly, be thankful.”