- Founded Canadian Screen Training Centre for Film in 1981.
- 7000 students participated in the centre’s programs over the years.
- Shoebridge’s main objective with his programming was to force the creative executives on a given project—the writers, directors, producers and actors—to realize that they were a collaborative group, not creative islands.
- 1997 Received Notre Dame Medal of Honour
- Media Consultant at Success Skills Communications
- Communications Professor at Algonquin College
1965-1970, Taught at the College both in the Arts and High School, and was principal for one year.
1977-1981, Board of Regents